Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
NOHAB-GM
Zurück zur Rundnasen-Homepage
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 991 mal aufgerufen
 NOHABs im Modell
railtravelmanager Offline

NOHAB-Experte

18.01.2012 21:59
SVENSKA TAGKRAFT TECHNIK TMY M 1111 FERTIG Antworten

Hallo,

Na Endlich nach Einiger Versuchen hat Eric aus Belgiën einem HO Model 1:87 von der ex DSB MY 1111 der STT TMY M 1111 Gebaut aus einer Roco Nohab

Hierbei einiger Bilder, wir Gratulieren Eric mit diesem Schöner Modell nicht ?

Mit Freunlichen Grüben aus Belgiën,

TMX_104 Offline

NOHAB-Chefmeister

19.01.2012 06:43
#2 RE: SVENSKA TAGKRAFT TECHNIK TMY M 1111 FERTIG Antworten

Wieder ein Super-Modell von Eric. Gratulation.

Gruß

Wolfgang

tågab rules Offline

NOHAB-Lehrling

14.04.2012 23:04
#3 RE: SVENSKA TAGKRAFT TECHNIK TMY M 1111 FERTIG Antworten

incredibly nice model of this locomotive wish myself I had the same nice locomotive that you have done here, this was one of the best looking model locomotive I have ever seen brilliant!

bollen neus Offline

NOHAB-Chefmeister

15.04.2012 19:21
#4 RE: SVENSKA TAGKRAFT TECHNIK TMY M 1111 FERTIG Antworten

Hello, Tagab-Rules, thank you for this nice responce and comments on this model from me. I try to do my best for making this so correctly as possible. Now I'am busy to make the TMY105 Tagerekiet/Bergslagen AB, also the model (ex 1145-) MY105 VTLJ Lokalbaner anno 2003.

tågab rules Offline

NOHAB-Lehrling

16.04.2012 22:13
#5 RE: SVENSKA TAGKRAFT TECHNIK TMY M 1111 FERTIG Antworten

They are an incredibly fine locomotives actually particularly like that you got with lateral grid on the locomotive and the actual airing is really just beautiful!

They were fun to build TMY 105 this locomotive, I have a lot of pictures and traveled with the cab of the locomotive, that is my favorite locomotive.
Hope you have an equally attractive model king, you are incredibly talented and beautiful building models unpopular with large, they look so lifelike.
Would self fun to have such a model.

Where to buy gear, step on the front panel of the locomotive which staff can be under shifting and maneuvering?

Tågab-rules;)

Sprung  
NOHAB-GM
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz