Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
NOHAB-GM
Zurück zur Rundnasen-Homepage
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 368 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
Gelöschtes Mitglied
15.01.2019 02:58
ATLANTA -- The Cincinnati Reds placed catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a strained left hamstring Antworten

ATLANTA -- The Cincinnati Reds placed catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a strained left hamstring, and injured closer Aroldis Chapman made a "big step" in his recovery from facial fractures. Cheap Air Max 270 UK . Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. The session was divided into two "innings," separated by a five-minute break. It was Chapmans second time throwing batting practice and his first without a protective screen in front of the mound. He is scheduled to throw another simulated game on Tuesday in Cincinnati before beginning a rehab stint in the minors. "I think it was a big step today to throw without a protective screen for the first time since the incident happened," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "I thought it was a big step, and if one more outing makes him feel physically and mentally more prepared to face hitters in a game situation, thats great." Chapman said he is still regaining the stamina he needs to feel ready for games. "I think everything went well," Chapman said through a translator. "I dont feel physically the same way I was feeling in spring training but I believe with a little work I will be in the physical shape that I want to be." Chapman said he wasnt worried about throwing without the protective screen normally used in batting practice. "Actually, Im really positive," he said. "Since everything that happened to me, Ive been really positive. I didnt have a bad thought that this could happen again, that I could have any trauma to my head again." Price said he does not think Chapman will need a long stay in the minors. "I hate to put a number on it because that would be reckless, but after we send him out I dont think it will be much more than a week," Price said. Right-hander Jonathan Broxton has four saves as the fill-in closer. Third baseman Todd Frazier was held out of the lineup after leaving Friday nights game with tightness in his left leg. Price said Frazier probably could have started if needed. The Reds recalled catcher Tucker Barnhart from Triple-A Louisville to play behind Brayan Pena. Neftali Soto is making his first career start at third base against the Braves. Barnhart, Soto and Ramon Santiago took turns in the batters box against Chapman. Air Max 270 Sale Cheap . Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout. Clearance Air Max 270 Uk . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. http://www.cheapairmax270uk.com/ . Knapp defeated American Alison Riske 6-3, 7-5 to secure Italys victory in the best-of-five series. She held a 5-2 lead in the second set, only to let Riske tie it at five.HOUSTON -- Jose Altuve continues to pile up hits and help the Houston Astros win. Altuve had three hits to give him 209 this season and drove in two runs, leading the Astros to a 3-1 win over the Cleveland Indians on Monday night. The major league hits leader is just one hit shy of tying the franchise record of 210, set by Craig Biggio in 1998. "Hes a magician with the wand," interim manager Tom Lawless said. "Ive seen it a long time, but seeing it up close and personal, its amazing what he can do with the bat in his hand." Houston has won five of its last eight games and with 67 wins has already made a 16-game improvement from last years franchise-worst 51-111 finish with 12 games left. "I feel really good," Altuve said. "We are in a good moment. We are creating some momentum and we are winning games." Clevelands wild-card hopes continue to fade with a fourth straight loss. They entered the night five games back for the second AL wild card. "Were in this thing until they tell me were out of it," left fielder Michael Brantley said. "Thats how I look at it. That is how everyone in this locker room looks at it. We need to score more runs, we need to play better baseball. There is no other way to put it." The Astros trailed by one in the third inning with runners at second and third when Altuves single scored them both to put Houston up 2-1. Houston starter Collin McHugh (10-9) allowed five hits and one run -- none earned -- in 6 2-3 innings, to extend his career-best winning streak to six games. He left after taking a comebacker to his left arm in the seventh. He was able to get the ball to first for an out on the play before leaving with what the team called a bruised forearm. He said after the game that he was OK and that he didnt expect to miss his next start. "He had a really, really good breaking ball," Cleveland manager Terry Francona said. "Hee threw it a lot, he threw it for strikes. Air Max 270 Clearance Sale. He had a little cutter that got under our barrel. I thought he pitched really well." Chad Qualls pitched a scoreless ninth for his 18th save. Indians starter Zach McAllister (3-7) allowed seven hits and two runs in six innings in his first major league start since July 31. Altuve, whose .342 average leads the majors, has a career-high 54 RBIs and Monday was his 63rd multhit game of the season, which extends a franchise record. He singled in the fifth and his third hit was a triple to the right field corner in the eighth inning. The Astros added an insurance run when he scored on a sacrifice fly by Dexter Fowler in the eighth. Chris Carter, who is third in the majors with 36 home runs, went 0 for 4 on Monday to snap a career-high 12-game hitting streak. TRAINERS ROOM Indians: OF Ryan Raburn missed a second straight game after leaving Saturdays game with a hyperextended left knee. Raburn travelled with the team to Houston, Francona said he might need to go back to Cleveland to be evaluated. "Hes still pretty tender, pretty sore," Francona said. "The fact that he came in and was still pretty tender we need to get him looked at." He said hed have more information on Tuesday. Astros: The team still hasnt decided if OF George Springer (left quadriceps strain) will play again this season. The rookie has been out since July 20. "If hes totally healthy then we have no problem (playing him), Lawless said. "To be over-cautious is probably better than to be under-cautious at this time." UP NEXT Houstons Nick Tropeano will make his second major league start against right-hander Corey Kluber in the second game of the four-game series. Tropeano allowed two runs in five innings to get the win in his debut on Wednesday. Klubers 15 wins this season are the most for the Indians since Cliff Lee went 22-3 in 2008. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
NOHAB-GM
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz