Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
NOHAB-GM
Zurück zur Rundnasen-Homepage
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 322 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
Gelöschtes Mitglied
15.01.2019 02:58
He let fans know what happened during the John Tortorella dressing room invasion. [url=http://www.airjordan3nz.com/]Cheap Air Jo Antworten

He let fans know what happened during the John Tortorella dressing room invasion. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Nz . The last time we played against Vancouver, coach Tortorella tried to come see us in our dressing room. — Boring Sean Monahan (@boringmonahan) March 9, 2014The Edmonton Oilers did not win against Monahan and the Flames. We played against the Edmonton Oilers tonight but they didnt win. — Boring Sean Monahan (@boringmonahan) March 23, 2014Hes shared his artwork of his team; which according to him is by far his best attempt. Ive tried to draw the Calgary Flames logo again. This is by far my best attempt. pic.twitter.com/xcODF2ofxZ — Boring Sean Monahan (@boringmonahan) March 19, 2014Hes asked teammate TJ Brodie if he wanted to go to the driving range. I had a conversation with T.J. Brodie about The Masters today. pic.twitter.com/DQtDNwNJNA — Boring Sean Monahan (@boringmonahan) April 9, 2014Hes even provided commentary on what hes seen in the NHL playoffs. Pavel Datsyuk is better than some of the other players in the NHL. — Boring Sean Monahan (@boringmonahan) April 19, 2014Hes pulled classic pranks on his teammates. I said congrats to Joe Colborne on his 28th point, he said thanks Monny! I said April Fools Joe, you only have 27 points. — Boring Sean Monahan (@boringmonahan) April 2, 2014Even Brian Burke got into the action. At the team breakup dinner with @boringmonahan. He had steak. So did four other people at the table. — Brian Burke (@Burkie2020) April 15, 2014The account is still active and lets hope it stays that way for a long, long time. Air Jordan 3 Nz Online . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected. Authentic Jordans Shoes Wholesale . The Wizards announced Friday that Webster had surgery to repair a herniated disc in his lower back. The operation was performed Thursday in Los Angeles. http://www.airjordan3nz.com/ . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
NOHAB-GM
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz