Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
NOHAB-GM
Zurück zur Rundnasen-Homepage
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 957 mal aufgerufen
 NOHABs im Modell
railtravelmanager Offline

NOHAB-Experte

04.06.2012 22:18
Frisch Lackierter Roco Nohabs Antworten

Abend Nohab Freunde,

Wer macht Besser ? Einiger Klasse Modellen von Eric aus Belgiën !

bollen neus Offline

NOHAB-Chefmeister

14.06.2012 16:45
#2 RE: Frisch Lackierter Roco Nohabs Antworten

Now is the MY1135 have got a light weathering, with mat varnis and a little weathering on the wheeles but a lot of different if you see this (I used a picture anno 2005 to see how strong the weathering if bee. Now I'm busy to make a model of the TMY1132 INLANDS GODS with closed doors, mirrors and with other windows on the site. A lot of work on this model. Photo's comong later when the model is almost ready.

vectrabaerchen Offline

NOHAB-Chefmeister

14.06.2012 19:33
#3 RE: Frisch Lackierter Roco Nohabs Antworten

Wirklich schöne arbeiten und Klasse Resultate !

Im Plastik-Modellbau kann ich leider nicht mithalten.. evtl. wenn ich eine Modell-Nohab zum Umbauen hätte
Hab aber nur Dampf, V100 und V180.. Diesel 218er und eine 232. Für ne GM reichte das Bare noch nicht ganz.

Darum spiel ich lieber in einer Simulation rum.. aber in der kann ich die auch Lackieren und mit Fahren.
Und in der hab ich MX , MY und viele andere GM Loks. Da kann man die wie die realen Bedienen. Ist zwar keine Fahrschule für die Echte, aber Spass macht es allemal ..

ganz lieben Gruß
Denny

bollen neus Offline

NOHAB-Chefmeister

14.06.2012 20:24
#4 RE: Frisch Lackierter Roco Nohabs Antworten

Hello Denny, thank you for this responce, I try every time to do my best to make a good result of the models. Thats the spirit of the hobby I think. Sometime i'ts really hard and difficult to make a model and other times its a peace of cake :-)
Eric alias "bollen neus".

bollen neus Offline

NOHAB-Chefmeister

26.06.2012 20:28
#5 RE: Frisch Lackierter Roco Nohabs Antworten

Hello NOHAB fans, the model INLANDS GODS TMY1132 is now completed painted in withe/bleu and red. Also the decals placed. Special on the windows it's difficult for not breaking the glazes. Th little parts stting on the nosos also the little orange lights on the doors on the noses. I hope the model completed mea bee in the beginning of juli. Well a big different than the model of HELJAN, I send the photo's latyer via Erwin (Railtravelmanager)

bollen neus Offline

NOHAB-Chefmeister

06.07.2012 13:11
#6 RE: Frisch Lackierter Roco Nohabs Antworten

Hello NOHAB fans, the model of the TMY1132 INLANDS GODS is almost ready, only the "puffers" and "luftslangen" and the loc is completed finished from montage of parts. Now i'ts only weathering, mea by for this week end of next week? Pictures I gone send to Erwin than hy can placed this here.

Sprung  
NOHAB-GM
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz